03 October 2008

New to the TNLD Blogroll: The Jazz Session

Pardon the dust around these parts. I promise I haven't forgotten about the three of you.

This is long overdue, but I feel the need to plug The Jazz Session, a fine jazz blog with a great jazz podcast to boot. If I were ever to do a jazz podcast, I'd hope it could be half as good as the podcast that host Jason Crane does every week. Crane brings both knowledge and a genuine enthusiasm to the proceedings and generally keeps the conversation from degrading into arcane shop talk for experts. I'm still working my way through the archives, but recent interviews with Aaron Parks and Eddie Daniels have both been a treat.

Better git it in your feed reader.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much! Consider the link reciprocated...

Jason from The Jazz Session